1) You donate $40 (tax-deductible) or more to my fundraising page.
2) You email me your choice of song to email@example.com. Don’t forget to include your name (and how you’re connected to me if it isn’t obvious) so I know whose donation is whose and can publish the video in the correct place!
3) I record a silly dance video to about 30 seconds of your song.
The fine print (aka lessons learned from last time:)
1) Quality will vary drastically from one video to the next. (Sorry, but it’s the nature of creative projects.)
2) I have an easier time if your song pick suggests a specific idea I can work with, but I’m a resourceful gal so don’t agonize over selecting the absolute perfect tune.
3) It might take a while to get your video published. Patience is appreciated.
4) I reserve the right to veto any non-song requests including but not limited to movement styles, themes, props, etc. On the other hand, sometimes the extra parameters really help me.
5) If you’re hoping for anything raunchy you’re going to be sorely disappointed.
6) By default, you will be thanked publicly by name. Let me know if you’d like to stay anonymous.
7) One video per donor. If you’re contributing a substantial sum and would like me to revisit this policy, let’s be in touch.